Wednesday, February 6, 2013

CONVERSATION WITH GOD – ALL FOR THE BEST

Me : God, can I ask You a question?
God : Sure.
Me : Promise You won’t get mad.
God : I promise.Me : Why did You let so much stuff happen to me today?
God : What do you mean?
Me : Well, I woke up late.
God : Yes.Me : My car took forever to start.
God : Okay.
Me : At lunch they made my sandwich wrong and Ihad to wait.
God : Huummm.
Me : On the way home, my phone went dead, justas I picked up a call.
God : All right.
Me : And to top it all, when I got home I just wantedto soak my feet in my new foot massager andrelax but it wouldn’t work!!! Nothing wentright today! Why did You do that?
God : Let me see, the death angel was at your bedthis morning and I had to send one of MyAngels to battle him for your life. I let yousleep through that.
Me : (humbled) Oh!
God : I didn’t let your car start because there was adrunk driver on your route that would havehit you if you were on the road.
Me : (ashamed)
God : The first person who made your sandwichtoday was sick and I didn’t want you to catchwhat they have, I knew you couldn’t affordto miss work.
Me : (embarrassed) Okay
God : Your phone went dead because the person thatwas calling was going to give false witnessabout what you said on that call, I didn’t evenlet you talk to them so you would be covered.
Me : (softly) I see God.
God : Oh and that foot massager, it had a shortagethat was going to throw out all of the powerin your house tonight. I didn’t think youwanted to be in the dark.
Me : I’m Sorry God…
God : Don’t be sorry, just learn to Trust Me in allthings – the good and the bad.
Me : I will trust You.
God : And don’t doubt that My plan for your day isalways better than your plan.
Me : I won’t God. And let me just tell you God,thank You for everything today.
God : You’re welcome child. It was just another daybeing your God and I Love looking after MyChildren...


No comments:

Post a Comment